The Pro-Protector Personal Toothbrush Holder
Individualized Hygienic Storage for Your Entire Toothbrush
Research has shown that if you let your toothbrush dry, the bacteria on the toothbrush will die. Unlike traditional toothbrush holders that store the toothbrush in a wet and infected surface, our personal toothbrush holder is specially designed to allow airflow to speed up the drying process. It features an advanced air ventilation system and a touch sensor with an automatic shut-off that help eliminate the growth of bacteria, which can become a source of infections. Our product also comes with a rechargeable battery with a USB charger, dual LED lights, and a soft-bristled toothbrush.
Switch to Using PTH
- Helps Avoid Cross-Contamination of the Toothbrushes Through Direct Contact
- Avoids Introducing Infections When You Brush
- Features Innovative Design That Blends Into Any Décor
- Greatly Reduces Exposure to Airborne Germs and Bacteria
Ways to Help Your Toothbrush Dry Faster
- Rinse the toothbrush with clean hot water to remove any food particles and other loose matter trapped within the bristles of the toothbrush.
- With the bristles facing down, hold the toothbrush by the end of the handle and strongly tap the mid-portion of the handle against the edge of the sink three or four times to remove excess water.
- Never touch, clean, or remove the excess water from the toothbrush bristles using your fingers.
- Use a Pro-Protector personal toothbrush holder when storing your toothbrush.